Customer Supply Chain Co-Op
Bosch Group – Broadview, IL
The Customer Supply Chain Co-Op will support securing customer satisfaction by achieving both operational and logistical excellence for their respective customers. This roles primary focus is to the service divisions of Original Equipment Manufacturers in the Automotive Industry.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Communicating and cooperating within a cross-functional environment.
- Support the account analysts in establishing relationships with counterparts in Marketing, Sales, IT, Planning Logistics, Physical Logistics, Accounting, and Other Departments.
- Taking an active role in driving improvement actions within other areas of the business in order to better serve their customers.
Specific tasks for the job include:
- Help develop metrics involved in the analysis and negotiation for customer logistics agreements with respect to key logistics parameters: minimum order quantities, lead-times, order fluctuation terms, and stocking policies.
- Support customer service and supply chain teams through data analysis for continuous improvement of internal processes as well as customer alignments and meetings.
- Manage and support cross-functional process improvements to support customer delivery performance, including support in idea generation, action tracking, data consolidation/ preparation, and support for management reporting.
- Creation and maintenance of standardized reports, development of processes for use of standard reports and training end users (i.e. customer order behavior, future demand development, customer-specific cockpit charts)
- Propose, initiate and manage/ support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Customer Order Management & Execution
- Ensure that customer orders flow into Bosch system including but not limited to the: creation and maintenance of scheduling agreements, maintenance of cross-reference tables, monitoring of
iDoc transmissions and elimination of errors, and annual alignment of order quantities).
- Support that post-sales processes are executed correctly and in a timely manner, including the processing of Credits, Debits, Returns, and Complaints.
Current undergraduate or graduate student, majoring in a related major (i.e. Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics)
Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA (transcript required)
Strong skills in Excel (vlookups and pivots tables) and PowerPoint
Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
Ability to perform tasks autonomously and complete work in a timely manner
Tableau knowledge a plus
SAP, automotive and BI knowledge a plus
- Must be able to work 35-40 hours per week (Monday - Friday, 6 months)
- Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship; not eligible for VA/VN assignment (not open to OPT, J1 and F1 Visa holders)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)