Customer Support Assistant
U.S. Legal Support, Inc. – Houston, TX
Job Description Summary: The Customer Support Assistant acts as a liaison between the Customer Support Representative and other departments. The Customer Support Assistant is responsible for ensuring all orders are completed in a timely fashion with minimal errors. The Customer Support Assistant must demonstrate competency at the highest level while acting independently under general direction.
- Assist the Customer Service Representative with correspondence as needed to obtain records.
- Coordinates with Customer Service Representative to complete orders/ tasks
- Internally tracks orders submitted by clients via client portal
- Locate and attach appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Remit Custodian invoices and provide check copies on payment issues.
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting note, routine correspondence or reports such as presentations or expense statistical or monthly reports
- Submit requests for additional documentations
- Follow up on noncompliant/responsivestatuses
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies in compliance with HIPPA
- Active listening/ Critical thinking
- Customer Service oriented
- Detail Oriented
- Time Management
- Excellent written and oral expression
- Minimum 2-year experience as an administrative experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Litigation support experience is a plus.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- litigation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)