Customer Support Engineer-Lititz, PA
PerkinElmer – Waltham, MA
Multivendor LC/GC Customer Support Engineer
Job Location: Lititz, PA
- Helps PerkinElmer customers enhance the productivity of their laboratory processes and drives high levels of customer satisfaction by providing expert service and support to customers within an assigned geographic area. Suggests and delivers services and support which includes direct installation, maintenance and repair of multi-vendor lab equipment, validation services, IQ/OQ and service agreements. Represents the face of PerkinElmer to the customer and drives repeat purchases and long term satisfaction by best-in-class responsiveness and professionalism in all customer interactions.
- Installation, Maintenance & Repair.
Install, maintain, verify performance and repair PerkinElmer equipment at customer sites ensuring best-in-class service within established time frame and assigned geographical area or site. Drive toward zero service recalls. Completes assigned preventive maintenance calls at customer sites within prescribed time frame and established performance standards. Provide scheduled preventative maintenance for contract customers, remedial maintenance for non-contract customers billed at an hourly rate and all warranty services, which apply to our products in the field. Demonstrate knowledge of and adherence to the Installation, warranty, and service contract provisions to provide adequate billing information to the customer.
- BS Degree in Science or related field.
- Two or more years of administrative and customer service experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operations.
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via telephone and email
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in use of SAP systems and MS Office Suite, with advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry.
Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Work closely with Client facility and laboratory personnel.