Cyber IT Risk & Strategy Senior Consultant
Deloitte – Raleigh, NC
As a Cyber Risk Senior Consultant for Deloitte s Financial Risk Services, youll work with our diverse teams of leading professionals to help design and implement solutions to some of todays toughest cybersecurity challenges so they can achieve business growth and manage risk. Youll build on your foundations in Information Technology and Business to design and implement business-aligned cyber risk management programs, processes, and systems that help clients focus their investments on key information technology risks.
In your role as a Senior Consultant, you will support a team in delivering projects across a variety of cyber topics, including such examples as:
- Understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a clients business
- Assessing or developing an organizations cyber risk strategy and posture, as it relates to data risk, cyber risk management, cyber risk frameworks and policies, and/or cyber risk measures, methods, and reporting
- Strategically drive the development and execution of risk assessments and mitigation plans to enhance the clients ability to identify, evaluate, prioritize and mitigate risks
- Implement risk management solutions aligned to the clients vision and strategic priorities
- Deliver key messages with clarity, confidence, and poise to instill confidence in clients
- Drive development and implementation of cyber strategies targeted on key clients risk and business needs, and enhanced by leading practices
- Develop impactful reports and presentations that support the achievement of engagement goals and objectives
- Execute large scale cyber risk and security engagements across global customers by developing security strategies based on risk management and compliance requirements while maintaining metrics on milestones, customer satisfactions and profitability.
- Understand technical and business requirements to develop tactical and strategic roadmaps to address and implement Secure SDLC controls (data privacy, SAST, DAST, etc).
- Drive and develop the DevSecOps offerings portfolio for business transformations and implementations.
- Utilize advanced technology expertise in Secure SDLC, Product Management, Information Security, and DevOps to drive engagements in the space of business process transformation, re-platforming, Enterprise Architecture and IT solution implementations.
- Integrate security control design, implementation, and testing into the DevOps offerings.
- Envision upcoming security trends and innovate on developing solutions to anticipate future requirements and expectations from clients.
- Advise clients in global trends relating to Cyber Risk requirements and work collaboratively with them to enhance capabilities.
- Contribute to Deloittes thought leadership in client organizations and the external market place.
- Work includes project management, offering operations/development, sales, innovation, eminence building and people development.
The TeamAt Deloitte we view cyber risk as primarily a business challenge. Understanding that even the most well-secured clients will occasionally experience serious cyber incidents, we developed the Secure.Vigilant.Resilient. framework to help them take a more comprehensive approach so they can thrive, even in the face of escalating threats. It takes advanced technologies to address cyber risk, but it also takes strong threat awareness and analytic capabilities, solid preparedness to respond to a crisis, and strong leadership and governance processes to keep things focused on what really matters to the organization. Deloitte stands out as one of the few firms that can offer our clients the full range of capabilities needed to build comprehensive cyber risk programs. Every year we serve hundreds of clients across every major industry sector. Our Cyber Risk Services teams work at both the C-suite level, and the technology operations level. This broad vantage point enables us to offer the most informed, innovative advisory services. By joining our team, youll be part of developing the future state of cyber risk solutions. Learn more about our Cyber Risk Services practice.