What do you get when you bring together the brightest minds and place them into an exciting, fast-paced environment that fosters intellectual growth and rewards based on impact, not tenure?
You get one of the fastest growing consulting companies in the United States. While we may be a new name in consultancy, we were born from a storied one. Guidehouse was founded in 2018 as an evolution of PwC Public Sector with a mission to help our clients deliver on their mission; providing bold new strategies that catalyze transformative results across all ends of the enterprise. We embrace brilliance. We embrace independence. Join us.
Guidehouse s Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Guidehouse consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute in our Cybersecurity and Privacy competency that we apply to our clients business issues every day, including a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.Minimum Years of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor s degree
Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success with completing and supervising various workstreams on client engagements involving conducting evidentiary analyses of network penetrations and data theft, including:
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
- Proxy Servers
- Log Aggregation Technology
Demonstrates proven thorough competency and success with analyzing evidence collected during a cyber attack investigation, including:
- Memory Collection and Analysis tools
- Network Traffic Collection and Analysis tools
- Sandboxing and other Dynamic Malware Analysis tools
- Static Malware Reverse Engineering Analysis
- Computer, Forensic analysis, Windows, Linux, Mac OS and file systems
- Computer Programming: C++, Python, Perl, PowerShell, .NET, VBScript.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with performing and supervising various workstreams of client engagements that emphasize identifying and addressing client needs, including:
- Participating actively in client discussions and meetings;
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- Managing engagements;
- Preparing concise and accurate documents, leveraging and utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes to complete related project deliverables, as necessary; and,
- Balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with leading business functions and teams, including:
- Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
- Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner to the Cybercrime team; and
- Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
- This position requires successful completion of a background check and employment verification.
- The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other characteristics protected by law.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Paydown
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program