Job ID : 29185
Location : Melbourne, FL
Company Name : Wipro Limited
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $110,000 - $120,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Data Analysis, Analytical, Data Modeling, Data Mining
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance
Job Description :
- Understands the business’ opportunities to hypothesize as an individual researcher and in collaboration with other team members in identifying the optimal business solution.
- Produces clear, insightful, understandable work products (visualizations, reports, presentations, etc.) to outline business opportunities and actionable recommendations internally.
- Effectively partner with Developers, Operations across all Business Functions, Finance, and others to communicate findings from team’s analytical insights, design tests and incorporate recommendations into business processes.
- Build strategic insights and planning function that not only executes various projects and studies but also adds substantial value to the decision-making process through proactive data analysis, reporting, and research.
- Work cross-functionally with business owners to develop innovative advanced analytics products that will increase customer experience, capitalize growth opportunities, deliver competitive advantage and improve decision making
- Participate and drive data modeling and governance best practices.
- Partial project management operations in order to drive all aspects of projects including: understanding business requirements from stakeholders, independently formulating analysis approach and creating hypothesis, identifying required data, preparing data for analysis, testing hypothesis, conducting analysis, presenting complex information for various audiences in simplified terms, and identifying next steps and future opportunity
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs for each business segment
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Acting as a liaison on Business Intelligence initiatives between business users and technology team.