Job ID : 27289
Location : Peoria, IL
Company Name : Latitude36 Inc
Job Type : Contract
Industry : Manufacturing/Operations
Salary : $30 - $35 per hour
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Data Analyst, Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle
Benefits : Medical Insurance,401K
Job Description :
- This role is primarily responsible to collect and analyze major component removal and rebuild “ground truth” data.
- This includes adopting the existing process in place for Large Mining Truck (LMT) products and expanding the data collection and analysis scope to additional machine products and components.
- This data acts as the "ground truth" for the component life cycle and is used to validate and enhance automated data collection sources.
- The data will be linked with telemetry data and other processes to determine component performance in the application.
- This role will be responsible for interacting with the product group teams and with the Client Digital development teams working on POC's and pilots for the role is an independent contributor and is expected to have a depth of knowledge in quantitative analytic methods, data management, and or associated digital technologies suitable to self-direct and handle complex issues.
- Collection, processing, and analysis of component rebuild data from Dealer sources Expansion of “ground truth” data sources including additional products, components, dealers, and customers Supporting analysis requirements and requests of RIOP Product Value Streams and component groups.
- This role will interact with Caterpillar Dealers, Product Groups, Component Groups, and business partners in Cat Digital.
- This role will also support potential data analytic needs of RI Connectivity, Repair Options, and CVA divisions. Will be remote through COVID-19.
- Knowledge of logical data modeling and physical data modeling.
- Basic knowledge of computer software, such as Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Visual Basic, Oracle, etc.
- Experience building or working with popular cloud data and analytics platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience analyzing telematics data from heavy equipment IOT systems (machine, engine, transmission, etc.), e.g. developing time-series analytics algorithms Familiarity with machine components physical/engineering system simulation/analysis.