CACI – Reston, VA
CACI has an opening for a Data Analyst, where youll be joining an elite team of subject matter experts supporting Military Sealift Commands Logistics Data Management program in Reston, VA.
What Youll Get to Do:
- Challenge yourself with data analytics to provide innovative solutions and continuous process improvement, while learning MSC unique systems, databases, and processes.
- Perform ad hoc data analyses and formatting the results for presentation.
- Develop metrics, pivot tables, graphs to support logistics Key Performance Indicators such as inventory posture, CASREPs, customer wait time and requisition trends.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Secret clearance
- 3 years technical experience relevant to logistics systems and data management expertise executing ship acquisition and fleet sustainment support services utilizing MSC/Navy databases/systems such as CMLS, ShipCLIP, R-Supply, WinMASP, CDMD-OA, and MERLIN.
- 3 years experience in extracting and using data from Relational Data Management Systems database (RDBMS) using Structured Query Language (SQL)
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.