Serving Hillsborough County since 1973, DACCO is one of Florida s largest community-based providers of behavioral health services. Our mission is simple- DACCO is working for a drug-free community: one person, one family at a time.
We offer market competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for full/part-time employees including health and dental insurance, paid time-off (PTO), up to 10 paid holidays, flexible spending accounts, retirement plans, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability and assistance with certification and licensure.
DACCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug & Tobacco Free Facility.
- Responsible for database administration, data consolidation, data analysis and management reporting
- Create and edit forms utilizing .Net
- Build SSRS report templates to address key department level and companywide metrics for self-administration and analysis by managers
- Audit EHR client and service activity records for data entry completeness and correctness
- Create standardized reports and running ad-hoc queries that provide the data necessary to measure business performance and analyze trends
- Creates automation tasks to run and distribute data exports/reports on set schedules to users
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Analyzes, configures, documents and tests reports
- Ensure data integrity is compliant and electronic errors are corrected and resubmitted
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
What is DACCO?
DACCO is a full service provider of SA services. We are Nationally Accredited and have won numerous national and state awards for premier services. We serve all ages and take all insurances. We have board certified MD s that will provide a consultation of what an individual plan might look like when people don t know what to do, much like other Doctor consultations. We are known for our specialties in pregnant women and women s services, Opiate Addiction treatment, residential treatment and community prevention as Centers of Excellence.
DACCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug & Tobacco Free Facility. All personnel are required to undergo a mandatory post-employment offer criminal background check.