Job ID : 29715
Location : Billingsley, AL
Company Name : Atechstar
Job Type : Full-Time, Parttime, Contract, Training
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $20,000 - $154,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : Design Skills, Database,
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Dental Insurance,Vision Insurance,401K,Life Insurance,None Of These
Job Description :
- Ability to Architect large scale, SaaS based systems for analysing PharmaLifesciences Sales and Marketing datasets. Ability to build performant, multi-tenant, multi-lingual and highly customizable data centric products for generating optimized commercial plans using rule based and AIML technologies.
- Technology Leadership - Independently heshe should be able to architect, design, implement deliver complex DatabasesData WarehousingData Lake, Data Integration and BIReporting Solutions.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business objectives and develop value-added data driven solutions, frameworks and reporting solutions.
- Expert knowledge of SQL with the capability to performance tune complex SQL queries in tradition and distributed RDDMS systems is must.
- Hands onFwk level understanding and experience across Python, PySpark, MapReduce and Parallel Processing technologies
- ArchitectureTechnical Design and Development - Expertise in any ETL tools (Informatica, Talend, Matillion, Data Stage), and cloud-based technologies like AWS S3 is mandatory.
- Logical Thinking - Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyse data, problems, and situations.
- Communication - Able to convey ideas and information clearly and accurately to self or others whether in writing or verbal.
- TaskTeam ManagementCollaboration - Should be able to manage technical team and delegate tasks to accomplish milestones as per plan. Should be comfortable in discussing and prioritizing work items with team members in an onshore-offshore model.
Technical SkillsCompetencies :
- 12+ years of experience building data driven solutions and products.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and data models to store and retrieve data.
- Hands on experience in the design of reporting schemas, data marts and development of reporting solutions.
- Prepare scalable database design and architecture in terms of defining multi-tenants- schemas, data ingestion, data transformation and data aggregation models.
- Should have expertise and working experience in at least 2 DBMSappliances among Redshift, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle.
- Data Modelling.
- Applied Math's and Statistics. .
- Design Skills. .