Position SummaryNew York Oncology Hematology is looking for a Data Coordinator to join our growing team. In addition to a rewarding career in world class cancer care, we offer excellent benefits, a team environment, professional development, and the chance to be part of a nationwide network dedicated to fight the war against cancer. To apply please click on the Apply Now link.
Essential Duties & Functions:
- Prepping drug charges for billing with payers who require NDC information and/or cost.
- As part of a team, responsible for charge corrections, which includes verifying information, adjusting incorrect charges and reversing adjustments, moving money, preparing refunds and creating new charges.
- Assist with completing patient credits on a daily base to ensure compliance.
- Update and maintain fee schedules for top payers.
- Run various reports utilized by different departments on a daily or routine base.
- Set up new physicians or participating insurances within our PMS.
- Ensure EOB audits are completed for 80% of our line of business on a quarterly base.
- Various other projects as assigned and as trained, new tasks will be added to help with cross coverage.
- High School Diploma required. Some knowledge of CPT codes, HCPCS, Diagnosis, insurance plans and/or medical billing experience preferred.
Ready For Your Next Career Challenge? Wed Love to Hear from You!
If you possess the above qualifications and a desire to make a difference, we invite you to submit your resume and apply. To apply please click on the Apply Now link.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401 k, paid time off, holiday pay, and tuition reimbursement. We are a drug free workplace. Pre-employment background checks are required. EOE. Candidates of interest will be contacted. No phone calls please.
The US Oncology Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.