Job Id : 4335
Jobtitle : Data Entry Clerk
Location : Wausau, WI
Company Name : ADECCO
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $70,000 - $80,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-08-21
Required Skills : Data Entry ,MS Office
Benefits : No benefits are available
Title - Data Entry Clerk
- Provide temporary data entry support to GPS Ops Americas. Project support required to research and rename ~65,000 documents. Candidate must demonstrate attention to detail, experience working with Client Drive, and ability to adapt quickly to priority changes.
- Responsibilities: Look up documents and handle sensitive information in order to rename Client documents and store them in our digital HR storage system; Other related administrative tasks as needed.
- MandatoryStrong Data Entry Experience. Effective communication skills, Experience handling confidential information, Ability to prioritize tasks as necessary and resolve matters in a timely fashion.
- Data entry, 10-key experience
- MS Office suite experience
- Ability to navigate between screens
- Strong attention to detail
MPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco’s National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the “apply now” button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
- The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.