Data Entry Specialist
Kreg Therapeutics – Melrose Park, IL
**This is a 1st shift position with required Saturdays and one day off during the week**
About the Job: Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. is a provider of specialty medical equipment looking for a Data Entry Specialist in our Melrose Park corporate office.
- Entering paperwork data into the proprietary billing system
- Analyzing paperwork for any errors or missing information
- Informing management of any paperwork issues
- Researching delivery, pickup, and service orders for quality control purposes
- Act as a backup Customer Service Representative as needed
- Working closely with billing team to ensure accurate customer invoicing
- Follow up with technicians, service coordinators, management and sales team
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work at a computer for the majority of the shift
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent typing and number pad speed and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Availability to work Saturdays
- Work Shift availability, for evenings and weekends.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and preliminary/random drug screens.
Kreg Therapeutics, Inc. offers:
- Competitive Pay (DOE).
- Major Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Short Term Disability and Accident Benefits.
- Retirement Benefits (401k).
- Paid Holidays.
About Kreg Therapeutics
Since 1996, Kreg Therapeutics has been a provider of specialty medical equipment, focused on distributing support surfaces, bed frames, and bariatric equipment to hospitals. At Kreg Therapeutics, we are committed to providing the best service through the highest degree of quality execution, a commitment to excellence and a passion to do the right thing. The strength of the relationships we build lets us grow attachment to our customers, drives our ability to expand, and differentiates us from others.The mutual respect and support we demonstrate for every customer, employee, and business partner enables our team to exceed expectations.