Job Id : 5211
Jobtitle : Database Administrator
Location : Detroit, MI
Company Name : Elite IT Professionals
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $67,000 - $114,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-10-08
Required Skills : IBM DB2, DBA, Database, Reporting
Benefits : No benefits are available
Required / Desired Skills
Bachelor Degree Technology or Science Highly desired
DB2 Required 6 Years
Unix Scripting Required 2 Years
Oracle preferred 3 Years
General Roles and Responsibilities:
- Database security, health checks, capacity optimization, and database operations
- High Availability and failover maintenance, incident management, change/release management and security management.
- DBA Tools management.
- Perform all activities related to Patch Management
- Database performance standardization
- Install, configure and patch DB Servers
- Administer and monitor the DB Environment.
- Troubleshoot DB and support infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain continuous compliance to information security policies and technical standards, report and remediation of non-compliances.
- Remediate vulnerabilities identified as part of regular scanning, audits and independent assurance
- Manage database back-ups per established policies
- Work afterhours and weekends to complete IT projects and initiatives as needed
- Provide emergency on-call work as necessary
K-tek Resourcing Llc Seattle, WA
Responsibilities: Perform dynamic security testing on web applications, APIs, and mobile ...
Siyaton Jersey City, NJ
Job Description: The Senior Sitecore Developer will be responsible for building and maintaining ...
Danta Technologies Inc. San Diego, CA
Job Description : ServiceNow Certification is must Looking for a dynamic ServiceNow ...
V.L.S. Systems, Inc Owings Mills, MD
Job Description: Skills and Experience: 4 years of experience configuring or ...
Resource Informatics Group Melbourne, FL
Job Description: Roles & Responsibilities: 4 Years hands-on experience in C++, UNIX, ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.