Job ID : 27491
Location : Ohio City, OH
Company Name : Infoprompt Inc
Job Type : Parttime, Contract
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $60 - $70 per hour
No. of Positions : 1
Required Skills : Database Architect,
Benefits : No benefits are available
The Data Architect will be responsible for Medicaid Enterprise data warehouse design, development, implementation, migration, maintenance, and operational activities. The candidate will closely with Data Governance and Analytics team. Will be one of the key technical resources for data warehouse projects for various Enterprise data warehouse projects and building critical data marts, data ingestion to Big Data platform for data analytics, and exchange with State and Medicaid partners. This position is a member of Medicaid ITS and works closely with the Business Intelligence & Data Analytics team.
• Participate in Team activities, Design discussions, Stand up meetings and planning Review with team.
• Perform data analysis, data profiling, data cleansing, and data quality analysis in various layers using Database queries both in Oracle and Big Data platforms.
• Eliciting, analyzing, and documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
• Document business requirements, meeting minutes, and key decisions/actions.
• Lead client meetings and sessions with data-driven analysis to clarify requirements and design decisions.
• Perform data gap and impact analysis due to new data addition and existing data changes for any new business requirements and enhancements.
Follow the organization design standards document, create data mapping specification the document, pseudo-codes for the development team(s) and design documents.
• Create logical & physical data models.
• Review and understand existing business logic used in Oracle and Hadoop ETL platforms toverify against the business user needs.
• Review PySpark programs that are used to ingest historical and incremental data.
• Review SQOOP scripts to ingest historical data from Oracle database to Hadoop IOP, created
HIVE tables and Impala view creation scripts for Dimension tables.
• Assist Business Analysts to create Test Plans, Design Test scenarios, SQL scripts (prefer Oracle and Hadoop), test or mockup data executes the test scripts.
• Validate test results and records as well as log and research defects.
• Analyze production data issues, report problems, and find solutions to fix the issues, if any.
• Create incidents and tickets to fix production issues, create Support Requests to deploy code for the development team to the UAT environment.
• Participate in meetings to continuously upgrade the Functional and technical expertise.
• Establish priorities & follow through on projects, paying close attention to detail with minimal supervision.
• Create and present project plan, project status, and other dashboards as necessary.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.