Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC – Tampa, FL
The Demand Planner will support all processes relating generation, assessment of the Demand Forecast that drives our supply chain process, resource allocation decisions and service our customer & consumer needs.
As a key team member within the Profit Growth Management & Planning team, the Demand Planner will need to operate and embrace the teams principles of:
- Create one consensus forecast, an agreed upon single source of truth to which all are accountable enabled through cross functional team input, technology and business insights
- Manage integrated business processes of planning to effectively deliver desired customer value propositions
- Enable execution of segmented customer & consumer service models with effective program design
- Allocate resources to optimize CCBFs business outcomes, while managing trade-offs and investment decisions
- PGM & Planning to support CCBF in making its next best decision with end to end thinking to deliver disciplined & sustained profitable growth
- Support and provide feedback for development of the statistical demand forecast process based on defined framework. Apply promotional and lifecycle planning modules to create a CCBF statistical forecast with a rolling 26-week time horizon.
- Evaluate the results of the statistical forecast at customer, location, package, material level against mid-term derived customer forecast from customer account management team.Understand the variances and make the necessary adjustment to reflect the most appropriate demand forecast results.
- Assist with the Sales & Operations execution process that drives CCBFs consensus forecast with key stakeholders (Sales, Operations, Production, Finance, Planning teams, etc.)
- Proactive forecast quality assessment using trend analysis, forecast vs actual results and data input of volume by utilizing customer promotional calendars, history and current information.
- Collaborate with other planners (lifecycle, bottler to bottler, deployment, production, transportation) as needed to enable an integrated planning activities & process.
- Support the management of material introduction and deletion for forecast needs including re-alignment requirements of sales history
- Support all related integrated planning requirements and or other assigned projects
- Strong attention to detail and business process improvement.
- Strong self-motivation to improve capabilities of self and others through various means of learning methods.
- Able to navigate through complex business processes with understanding of upstream and downstream implications.
- Strong business acumen
- Proven cross functional team collaboration at all levels.
- Bachelor s degree preferred. Preferably in Supply Chain Management, Finance, Operations Management, or Engineering disciplines.
- 3 plus years experience in area of Business Management, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Procurement, or Operations required
- Strong forecast, supply planning experience required.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Experience SAP APO preferred.
- MS Office