Midwest Dental – Fond du Lac, WI
- As a Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH/LDH), you are passionate about providing quality patient care, and we recognize and support your dedication.
- With Midwest Dental, you receive peer mentoring and coaching, allowing you to deliver thoughtful patient care.
- Free continuing education, comprehensive clinical and administrative support, full benefits and a flexible work-life balance are just some of the perks of working as a hygienist on our team.
- Health insurance
- Dental coverage
- 401K with company match
- Vision insurance
- Midwest Dental is a Dental Service Organization that has been supporting great local dentists since 1968. Our team supports about 200 practices across 16 states, under the brands Midwest Dental, Mountain Dental, Merit Dental and Mondovi Dental.
- They offer a wide range of general, cosmetic and restorative dental services for patients of all ages.
- As a fast-growing company in the healthcare sector, we continue to be an industry leader while valuing our employees as our primary reason for success.
- Their values-driven culture sets us apart from other dental organizations.
- It creates wonderful patient experiences and rewarding careers.
- Their commitment to quality patient care leads to strong teamwork, an engaging work environment and better outcomes.
- Greet and prepare patients for dental care
- Perform accurate oral health assessments including screening, charting and reporting of findings
- Complete and thorough dental prophylaxis
- Provide competent, non-surgical periodontal therapy
- Deliver comprehensive patient care through hygiene mix and promotion of doctor services
- Maintain dental hygiene supplies and ensure instrument sterilization and effective equipment operation
- Educate patients by providing instructions for oral care following all hygiene treatment procedures
- Act as a resource and assist patients with any follow-up treatment planning
- Actively participate with schedule maintenance
- Associate or advanced degree in Dental Hygiene
- State certification/licensure as required to work as a Dental Hygienist, active CPR and compliance with any other licensing or credentialing requirements
- One year or more of relevant experience in the dental industry preferred
- Current certification to administer local anesthesia preferred (as allowed by state statutes)
- Must possess a strong commitment to patient care, patient health and quality work
- Ideal candidate is detail oriented, organized, customer-centric, has excellent verbal communication skills and demonstrates good judgment, decision-making and professionalism
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, every other Friday
Indeed Hire and Midwest Dental are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- dental hygienist: 1 year (Preferred)
- dental hygienist (Required)