IAP Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics - to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers diverse and complex challenges. With 2,500 team members, IAP operates in more than 110 locations in 27 countries worldwide and maintains offices in the Washington D.C. area, Florida, Maryland, Oklahoma, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East. Learn more at www.iapws.com.
Deputy Program Manager - PSO- Northern, VA
The Deputy Program Manager, or designated written alternate, has full authority to act on behalf of the Contractor on all contract matters relating to the daily operation of this contract. Be physically present and available during business hours. Outside of business hours, be physically present within two hours of notification. Notification is considered complete when USG makes the call to the designate point of contact. A designated point of contact and alternate shall be available for contact by telephone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays. The Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager shall collectively be responsible at minimum for the following:
Essential Job Functions: (not limited to duties as described - performs related duties as requested)
- Ensuring continuity of support during Contractor personnel changes; Interfacing with the CO, COTR, and Government leadership;
- Overseeing the execution of the contract Transition Plan;
- Overseeing the management and implementation of the Program Management Plan;
- Serving as the on-site point of contact for formal discussions with the customers and the Government, including frequent customer interaction with the intent to sustain and improve customer satisfaction;
- Reviewing business systems administration, resources, procedures, and methods to improve operational effectiveness, utility, and efficiency;
- Overseeing the Contractor s Environmental , Health, and Safety functions, ensuring that all safe work practices are being followed;
- Monitoring cost control, financial reports, budgeting, and overall operating costs;
- Overseeing the coordination of work priorities and monitoring of methods, procedures, and programs;
- Improving cost-effectiveness and efficiency;
- Overseeing the monitoring and inspecting of maintenance, repair, and service operations for quality control and contract compliance;
- Ensuring that management and contract reports are accurate before submission; and Reviewing business systems administration, resources, procedures, and methods to improve operational effectiveness, utility, and efficiency.
- A bachelor s degree from an accredited university in engineering, business, or a closely related field, and 10 years experience in management-level positions of responsibility and complexity similar to the scope. If they have a bachelor s degree in another field, then the candidate must have 18 years experience in management-level positions of responsibility and complexity similar to the scope.
- Personnel management experience with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Project Management Professional, capable of succeeding in cost controls, budgeting, scoping, planning, estimating, procurement, scheduling, change management, tracking, Contractor dispute resolution, and leadership.
- Experience working with the IC or DoD.
- Possess a TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph security clearance.
- Experience either as a PM or DPM for global life support services for O&M, billeting, food services, motor pools, procurement, logistics, and construction functions in third world countries.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or demonstrated capability in cost controls, budgeting, scoping, planning, estimating, procurement, scheduling, change management, tracking, Contractor dispute resolution, and leadership.
- Experience working with the DoS.