Job Id : 893
Jobtitle : Developer Support Specialist III
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : The Judge Group
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-05
Required Skills : Other
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description Our client is currently seeking a Developer Support Specialist III, If interested, then reach out to [email protected] with your resume.
POSITION: DEVELOPER SUPPORT SPECIALIST III
LOCATION: NYC, NY
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
* (70%) Provide technical implementation support in carrier, distributor and mobility service provider environments, including guidance on implementation feasibility of cross-product integrations and onboarding new technical solutions partners for the zero-touch feature.
* (5%) Consult with developers on technical issues based on in-depth product and technical knowledge of Android.
* (10%) Develop technical tools and documentation to expedite partner implementation and improve product serviceability.
* Provide product solution improvements and market opportunities to Product Managers and Engineering teams.
* Create highly effective developer integration programs, aimed at building a community of Android Enterprise partners
TOP 3 DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Respond to technical questions in the community
* Process community applications
* Triage low priority customer requests
* BS degree in Computer Science or additional 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
* Track multiple engagements at a time and report on progress regularly, always with an eye towards accuracy and scale.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Keen eye for detail
* MS degree in Computer Science or related major.
* Application development experience, working in Unix or related environments.
* Experience programming mobile applications for Android platforms.
* Understanding of network identity management systems (SSO, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos and NTLM)
* Developer support experience with strong technical knowledge or professional consulting experience with such programs.
Synchronisys Sterling, VA
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or ...
Synchronisys Sterling, VA
Responsibilities: Perform data processing activities for ongoing client services and assist ...
compunnel Software Group Inc Richmond, VA
Job Description: The DBA provides technical expertise in the design, implementation, and ...
Upstream Global Services Minneapolis, MN
Job Description: Solid exposure to .NET/Microservices architecture Solid .NET development ...
Bforce Solutions Jersey City, NJ
Responsibilities: Partner with internal stakeholders, capabilities, Microsoft and other ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.