Job Id : 894
Jobtitle : Developer Support Specialist III
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : The Judge Group
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $70,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Other
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description Our client is currently seeking a Developer Support Specialist III, If interested, then reach out to [email protected] with your resume.
POSITION: DEVELOPER SUPPORT SPECIALIST III
LOCATION: NYC, NY
DURATION: 12+ MONTHS
* (70%) Provide technical implementation support in carrier, distributor and mobility service provider environments, including guidance on implementation feasibility of cross-product integrations and onboarding new technical solutions partners for the zero-touch feature.
* (5%) Consult with developers on technical issues based on in-depth product and technical knowledge of Android.
* (10%) Develop technical tools and documentation to expedite partner implementation and improve product serviceability.
* Provide product solution improvements and market opportunities to Product Managers and Engineering teams.
* Create highly effective developer integration programs, aimed at building a community of Android Enterprise partners
TOP 3 DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Respond to technical questions in the community
* Process community applications
* Triage low priority customer requests
* BS degree in Computer Science or additional 2 years of equivalent practical experience.
* Track multiple engagements at a time and report on progress regularly, always with an eye towards accuracy and scale.
* Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
* Keen eye for detail
* MS degree in Computer Science or related major.
* Application development experience, working in Unix or related environments.
* Experience programming mobile applications for Android platforms.
* Understanding of network identity management systems (SSO, SAML, LDAP, Kerberos and NTLM)
* Developer support experience with strong technical knowledge or professional consulting experience with such programs.
Avtech Solutions Inc Franklin lakes, NJ
Job Description : Required Skills: Spark, Kafka, NoSQL DB Minimum 10 years of ...
Upstream Global Services Chicago, Illinois
Job Description: Required Preferences: 5+ years of experience in DataStage development ...
Reqroute Inc Atlanta, GA
Job Description: Required Expertise: 8 to 12 years of experience Informatica ...
IT-SCIENT LLC Hartford, CT
Job Description: Execute changes to master data as approved by the business Perform ...
Smaci Inc Nyack, NY
Job Description: 84 Months Experience in a non-operational Healthcare Information Security / ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.