Job ID : 27833
Location : Addison, IL
Company Name : Code Lab Technology
Job Type : Full-Time, Contract
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $70,000 - $140,000 per year
No. of Positions : I Have Ongoing Need To Fill This Role
Required Skills : DevOps Engineer, AWS Engineer, DevOps Consultant
Benefits : Medical Insurance
• Define, architect and implement CI/CD pipelines for enterprise-grade applications using AWS/Azure DevOps Services
• Experience in provisioning and configuration of AWS/Azure PaaS services including the managed database services
• First-hand experience in AWS/Azure infrastructure automation with AWS/Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and Terraform
• Experience in configuring AWS/Azure Active Directory ( ADFS) for SSO with OpenId and SAML2.0
• Experience in configuring Azure Securities including the configuration of WAF, identity and access control, key, secrets and certificate management and securing App service-based applications
• Experience in configuring application monitoring with AWS/Azure Monitor and Application Insight Technical Experience
• Strong background in Linux/Unix and scripting in bash/Powershell.
• Experience in GitHub and Azure Repo and git branching strategies
• Experience in AWS/Azure build and release pipeline and App Service deployment
• Experience with build tools like Maven, MSBuild, Gradle
• Experience in containerization technology with docker
• Experience in ARM and Terraform to provision resources within an AWS/Azure subscription
• Experience with ADFS, AWS/Azure Securities, WAF, Vault and TLS/SSL certificate configuration in Azure App Service
• Experience in configuring and setting up APM dashboards for App services using Azure Application Insight Good To have
• Container orchestration technology like Kubernetes and AWS/Azure Managed Kubernetes Service (AKS) • Knowledge of OpenId and SAML2.0
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.