Ardor IT Solutions – New York, NY
Location: Multiple Locations In US
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience.
DevOps Engineer responsibilities include deploying product updates, identifying production issues and implementing integrations that meet customer needs. If you have a solid background in software engineering and are familiar with Ruby or Python, wed like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Apply cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) computing skills to deploy upgrades and fixes.
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations based on user feedback.
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Collaborate with team members to improve the companys engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security.
- Optimize the companys computing architecture.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 0 to 6+ years of Experience Needed as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software-engineering role.
- You are an expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef).
- You can maintain Java web applications.
- You have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- You possess a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- You exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- You have working knowledge of Ruby or Python and known DevOps tools like Git and GitHub.
- You have a working knowledge of databases and SQL (Structured Query Language).
- You possess a problem-solving attitude.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
1)Free Online and In-house training will be provided for Freshers.
2)Free filing of H1 process for CPT, OPT candidates.
3)No Security Deposits and Bonds Needed.
4)One side travel expenditure once your job get conformed.
5)Free Health Insurance Benefits.
6)100% on-time pay
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)