Are you a skilled digital marketer with a love for data and technology? Do you enjoy the markets and have deep experience marketing financial products?
If so, we re looking for someone like that to:
- Lead a team of cross-functional specialists across marketing, technology, analytics, data science and design to craft and execute digital marketing campaigns that promote complex financial products to internal stakeholders and the large client base.
- Drive the strategy for each campaign and manage its execution from beginning to end, coordinating with the core team members and other ad hoc resources.
- Build relationships with product groups to understand their offerings and present our analytically-
driven digital marketing capabilities in order to meet their business goals.
- Design and establish processes to scale and democratize digital marketing campaign and optimization efforts internally and with our stakeholders.
- Evangelize the use of our analytically-driven digital marketing capabilities throughout UBS
You ll be part of the Evidence Lab Innovations department within the UBS Investment Bank, who are using cutting edge digital solutions to help internal and external clients make better decisions with data. Within Evidence Lab Innovations, you will be part of a growing team that is focused on using digital marketing, technology, optimization and analytics to drive business results and digital transformation.
a minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in digital marketing roles
deep understanding of the Wealth Management Business and its products
significant knowledge and experience marketing financial products
prior experience with E-mail Marketing, Database Marketing, Marketing Automation, A/B Testing
strong project management and process design skills
strong presence with the ability to persuade and quickly gain the trust of senior leaders
meticulous attention to detail, organized and efficient, with a strong process orientation
top-notch written, verbal communication and presentation skills
demonstrable success with large, complex, global initiatives, handling multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously under tight deadlines
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.