We are: CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isnt just about maintenance. Its about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. Weve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether were breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
You are: A talented manager excited to usher in a new era of digital finance. Youre a problem-solver with the keen ability to diagnose a clients unique needs. You can see the gap between where they are and where they need to be, and love creating a blueprint to get them there.
- Help clients modernize their finance functions by consulting with internal and external teams to understand strategy and goals, then managing your teams workflows
- Create strategies and blueprints that use machine learning to improve operations and refine processes (procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report)
- Walk clients through digital transformations, help them find operational efficiencies and new revenue streams (FinTech apps, blockchain technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Find Cloud ERP and EV solutions for clients and share best practices across the industry
- Attract new business by creating thoughtful proposals and building strong client relationships
- Serve as a trusted advisor to senior leadership
- Stay on top of current regulations, trends, and technologies influencing digital finance, analytics, and the CFO ecosystem
Heres what you need:
- 5 years of finance and management consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years experience with finance functions (analytics, forecasting, core finance), including operating models, supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Bachelors degree
Bonus points if:
- Youve implemented finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, or reporting solutions with clients
- You have experience leading projects and/or teams
- Youre comfortable with ERP technology and know your way around SAP, Oracle, Workday
- Youve worked with these FinTech solutions: Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, and Fusion
- Youve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
Important information Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.