Email Marketing Manager
Frontpoint Security – Vienna, VA
Frontpoint s mission is to make families feel safe, more connected, and to inspire the world that great service still exists. We re looking for an individual who wants to continue to build their career in digital marketing and thrives in a fast paced environment. That s where you come in.
As a Email Marketing Manager, you will be a key player in the strategy and execution of our email marketing campaigns. You will work on trigger, transactional and promotional emails, for all parts of the customer lifecycle. On top of your day-to-day duties, you will be responsible for a few key things:
- Work with internal team to manage email calendar, schedule campaigns and ensure that marketing campaign tactics deploy within aggressive timeline.
- Drive email segmentation strategy, including data collection necessary for segmentation.
- Develop email test plans and deploy tests via Eloqua platform. Report on core email key performance indicators such as opens, clicks, opt outs, delivered and on site metrics such as lead conversion and Ecommerce sales. Iterate on results to improve campaign KPI s.
- Work with internal staff to ensure all necessary user acceptance testing is performed on email campaigns and A/B tests. Create campaign tracking for all digital campaigns to ensure accurate reporting.
- Manage email opt-in database, ensuring data cleanliness and optimal database size.
- Assist with posting content for multiple social media platforms; assist with community management by responding to comments on social review platforms.
- Makes recommendations to digital leadership that will help maintain campaign objectives.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related discipline
- 3-5 years experience with email marketing, preferably in a B2C role or Ecommerce environment
- Familiarity or willingness to learn with a wide array of digital campaign tools:
- Google Analytics or another web analytics platform
- Eloqua or other (Email Service Provider) experience a plus, or other enterprise email tool such as Bronto, ExactTarget, Responsys, etc.
- VWO or other A/B testing tool
- Proficient in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What additional attributes will make you exceptional in this role?
- Analytical by nature and comfortable with data
- Ability to be innovative, creative and imaginative, and adapt to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of coding in HTML and CSS is a plus
- Strong Project management skills