- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study
- 5+ years in B2B marketing
- Experience with digital marketing
- Experience with a marketing technology stack including CRM, marketing automation (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Salesforce), CMS, social, and paid media platforms
The Digital Apps, Games and Services team is looking for an experienced digital marketer to drive awareness and adoption of our products and services among developers. As a digital marketer, you will own our pre-login developer website (developer.amazon.com/apps) as well as our social media channels. You will be self-directed, results-oriented, and customer-centric in your approach. You will partner closely with the product marketing team, content marketing, and product managers to achieve business goals.
Success in this role requires strong program management skills including seeing the big picture, developing a marketing strategy and executional plans based on available data, simplifying processes to drive scale, executing in a rapidly changing environment and communicating with and influencing employees at all levels of the organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results while still having fun. We seek an individual who is motivated by a fast-paced and highly entrepreneurial environment.
As the ideal candidate, you have a strong passion for user interfaces, an eye for graphic design, content strategy, and technical knowledge of web development technologies. You love building new things and take personal pride in delivering innovative, functional and delightful customer experiences. You will collaborate with stakeholders to identify and drive innovative website solutions that achieve business goals and raise the bar for customer experience with each launch. You are deeply analytical in your approach and obsess over constantly improving customer experiences on the web leveraging quantitative and qualitative inputs.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own highly visible demand generation focused web projects from beginning to end from gathering of requirements, design and development, to testing, launch, and support
- Build and maintain a complete project schedule, make it constantly visible to management and key stakeholders, and drive projects through to completion
- Create and maintain web content within content management systems
- Work with worldwide marketing managers, content creators, product managers, and business leadership to align website initiatives with cross-functional team goals
- Develop a testing strategy to gain insights and improve the customer experience.
- Drives targeting and customer segmentation to personalize digital campaigns
- Contributes and influences the innovation roadmap for digital channel technologies, functionality, and platforms that deliver against business objectives and strategies
- Develops and executes test plans to refine messaging and drive lift
- Drives and makes recommendations to more effectively engage customers and improve their experience through digital channels (e.g. content, cadence, frequency, etc)
- 3+ years experience with demand generation and lead nurturing
- Advanced experience with Pardot
- Demonstrated success executing digital strategies across multiple, integrated channels including email, paid search, paid social, and display remarketing
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in high-tech products/services
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects with great attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously while also being highly collaborative with an affinity for building relationships across teams including business partners, external agencies, and vendors
- Passion for discovering and quickly mastering new technology and proven ability to apply it to business needs
- Urge to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, HTML, and CSS
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age