As a Digital Product Management Senior Manager within PNC s Treasury Management Group, you will be responsible for developing and executing the security and user authentication strategy and related user experiences for PINACLE, PNC s corporate online and mobile banking portal, and one of the bank s largest, most complex digital properties. You will also be directly responsible for serving as the Application Owner for the PINACLE application mnemonics. This position is open to flexible work location within PNC footprint. Key responsibilities include:
- Driving the business strategy and vision for client-facing security and authentication features, application controls, and fraud monitoring/prevention tools
- Working with LOB Risk, Operational Risk (second line of defense), Cyber Security, Enterprise Fraud, and Legal counsel to ensure application risks are monitored and managed with an appropriate control framework
- Completing necessary project governance documentation and activities for the entire digital channels team as part of the project approval and release management process
- Understanding the regulatory framework relevant to the digital channels and managing the controls necessary to ensure product compliance
- Interfacing with internal and external auditors and driving open audit issues to closure
- Representing PNC at industry conferences and other speaking engagements related to online security, user authentication, and fraud prevention
- Completing quarterly/annual access assertions (OIM, SOX, etc.) for the application mnemonics
- Responsible for complex, cross-functional digital strategies across business segments to optimize digital experience, leveraging design thinking and other best practices through the leadership of digital teams.
- Leverages industry and market place research and insights to assess digital experience trends and results in order to recommend new digital experiences or enhancements to existing experiences. Assists Group Manager with defining strategy. Prioritizes and decisions recommendations. Drives business case development.
- Leads digital teams that develop and design the features of new or existing digital experiences to take advantage of an identified market need or opportunity. Oversees the development, production, roll-out or promotion of digital experiences and ensures initiatives are completed on time, within budget and meet strategic goals.
- Drives/Develops partnership with key stakeholders including Product, Technology, MIS, Line of Business, Marketing and other internal service partners as well as external stakeholders including key vendors to ensure all digital experiences meet their strategic goals. May participate in client facing activities. As part of the first line of defense, supports risk management, compliance, and audit needs. Serves as point of review and sign off for risk management, compliance, and audit requirements. May be identified as an application owner.
- Builds, manages, motivates, and develops the performance of the Digital teams to drive business, financial, and customer experience results of new and existing products. Recommends modifications in experiences and/or marketing to improve results.
Builds Winning Teams - Extensive Experience
- Develops talent by creating engaged, inclusive and diverse teams who are empowered to speak freely and act with integrity.
Leads Effective Change - Extensive Experience
- Recognizes the need for, takes personal accountability to adapt, and leads others through organizational change.
Drives for Results - Extensive Experience
- Demonstrates energy and a desire to succeed; follows through on commitments; pushes self and others to deliver exceptional results.
Establishes Vision and Purpose - Extensive Experience
- Creates a compelling vision of the future and translates it into action, linking others contributions to the success of PNC.
Manages Risk - Extensive Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank s and unit s risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Job Specific Competencies
Business Acumen - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company s business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Subject Matter Expertise
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Innovation - Subject Matter Expertise
- Develops new ideas and initiatives that improve the performance of the organization.
Competitive Environment - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the processes, tools and techniques for gathering, analyzing, and communicating information about the competitive environment.
KNOWLEDGE OF PRODUCT LINE - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of methodologies, tools and techniques for specific products; ability to develop product line processes and strategies.
Solutions Development - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and the ability to assess customer needs and provide solutions for them.
Product Development Strategy - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and the ability to design and implement a product development strategy within the organization.
Required Education and Experience
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law