Job Id : 735
Jobtitle : Digital Project Manager
Location : Rolling Meadows, IL
Company Name : Apex Systems
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $70,000 - $131,000 YEAR
Job type : Contractor
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Leadership, Multitasking, Search Engine Optimization, Time Management, Systems Development Life Cycle, Communication, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), HyperText Markup Language (HTML), Project Management, Digital Marketing, Testing, Metrics, Reports, Presentations
Benefits : No benefits are available
** If interested in this position, please contact Jene Woods @ [email protected] or 773-824-1032
A little about the company:
An industry leading telecom company is investing in its network to improve the way we live, work, and communicate. Their network transformation will be critical for all our future connectivity businesses including new products such as IoT, 5G, and future smart cities. As part of this network transformation, you will help build one network engineered for growth for all lines of business.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a qualified Digital project manager. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of new website page requests and maintenance.
For this position, we expect you to be a tech-savvy professional and very detail oriented. You should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. As a Digital project manager, you should also use your communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, you should be able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle on time.
Rolling Meadows, IL
You will serve as the main point of contact to intake new website requests and assign work to be completed. As a member of the digital marketing team, you will work closely with managers of the copywriters, designers and developers to keep everyone aware of the projects. You will facilitate kickoff and status meetings to ensure that deliverables are on time and moving along in production.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintains overall portfolio for the assigned funnel; tracks status and reports to leadership. Manages and executes established processes for resourcing, maintenance work prioritization etc.
- Tracks program/project level metrics to validate projected ROI and helps streamline the System Development Life Cycle process, communication and execution.
- Facilitates, manages, and reports status on all phases of the project lifecycle, from initial concept through gating, requirements definition, design, development, testing, deployment and ROI tracking.
What you’ll need to have:
- 3-5 years’ experience working with designers and developers to deliver digital marketing projects
- Knowledge of technical / website terminology
- Understanding of Project Management principles and processes
- High level of confidence and responsibility to hold status weekly and ad-hoc status meetings
- Working knowledge of PPT, or Google Slides for updating presentations on project status
Nice to Have
1. Agile Methodology Experience
2. Knowledge of various CMS systems and how they operate
3. Light to moderate knowledge of HTML and CSS
4. Light to Moderate knowledge of SEO principles and practices
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Cloudious LLC Minneapolis, MN
Job Description : Build high-efficiency, secure, real-time, ...
CloudLogic San Francisco, CA
Job Description: Required Skills: Software Development experience with DevOps ...
Blue Stone Staffing Detroit, MI
Responsibilities: Define, design, build, test, deploy, and support software products ...
Great Logics inc Plano, TX
Job Description & Duties: Analyze today's service enrollment and renewal rates from ...
Great Logics inc Plano, TX
Job Description: Must be CSM/PSM Certified Good to have Telematics Domain Knowledge Manage...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.