A career in our Assurance Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwCs leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As a Manager, youll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Be involved in the financial management of clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and teams technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects
- Train, coach, and supervise staff
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Professional Certification in Project Management (PMP) , PhD - Computer Science/Information Science or STEM Equivalent, Six Sigma Black Belt/Lean Black Belt/Master Black Belt, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Certified Software Quality Analyst (CSQA), Certified Software Tester (CSTE), UX Certificate - Nielson Norman Group, Certified Analytics Professional (CAP) or equivalent institutional Data Science Program, Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or any other professional certifications approved for the practice.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Demonstrating ability to learn new technologies quickly;
- Communicating ideas to business and technical people;
- Utilizing proven written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with aptitude to understand and solve problems;
- Managing multiple tasks and assigned projects;
- Building relationships and influencing decisions;
- Coordinating/integrating resources who are not direct reports; and,
- Working independently with minimal supervision.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Analytics, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics, Business Analytics, Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering & Accounting, Management Information Systems, Mathematics
Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success managing the development and utilization of technology, emphasizing the following areas:
- Managing projects by defining and achieving project outcomes, meeting project key performance metric targets;
- Applying into projects knowledge of IT implementation and maintenance, learning initiatives, operations reporting, metrics, marketing and communications;
- Exploring new technologies & assembling and managing product teams by working closely with engineering team and stakeholders;
- Working in small multidisciplinary teams to build products that are beneficial to our consultants and their clients;
- Demonstrating flexibility by working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements;
- Establishing a successful collaboration model with business leadership teams and functional leadership teams;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key management within significant vendor organizations and leveraging those relationships to solve any relationship issues and to stay current with technology and other developments within those companies;
- Presenting at meetings to create awareness of product strategy and generate excitement for future business opportunities;
- Representing stakeholders and setting product and project vision;
- Working with the development team, by creating and managing a product roadmap;
- Prioritizing new features/development and establishing execution is completed;
- Managing/coaching small multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users, and developers to innovate and drive product development;
- Being an influential voice on behalf of the customer constantly thinking about their needs and the reflection of those needs in the products we deliver;
- Producing visual prototype and functional prototypes with agile approaches; and,
- Collaborating to generate proposals and helping to manage deployment of offshore based resources to deliver engagements.
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success with applications and systems that support the following processes including:
- Product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering
- Agile project management;
- Code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation;
- Continuous integration and deployment, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring; and,
- Integration with business systems, information security, and cloud orchestration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.