Establish a strong business presence with target audiences, including but not limited to: Acute Care providers, physicians, and others as identified within assigned geographic area to build awareness of Genesis HealthCare and its services. Match service locations capabilities to patient needs and facilitate patient flow from Acute Care providers into Genesis HealthCare to meet or exceed census and Q mix goals.
Make patient acceptance and placement decisions on behalf of Genesis and communicate decisions to referral sources based on published performance standards.
1. Promote Genesis HealthCare, both internally and externally, within assigned hospitals. Serve as a business resource and initiate referral relationships where possible.
2. Present Genesis HealthCare philosophy and service capabilities to all appropriate individuals with whom he/she interacts.
3. Manage business activities based on an updated quarterly business plan with quantifiable goals.
4. Serving as liaison between Genesis HealthCare and hospital personnel, maintain a set visitation schedule to assigned hospitals.
5. Aggressively seek out potential clients and facilitate referrals into Genesis HealthCare service locations
6. Complete pre-admission assessment accurately either personally or telephonically to gather clinical and financial information and identify optimal service location.
7. Triage clinical cases in Yellow or NonStandard criteria to appropriate Area designee, e.g. Clinical Services Manager, CareLine Nurse or Center DN.
8. Communicate clinical acceptance based on area clinical criteria, e.g. Red, Yellow, Green or Standard/NonStandard criteria.
9. Make placement decision by booking center reservation.
10. In collaboration with Discharge Planner and center, schedule patient transition to center.
11. Respond to referrals based on published productivity/performance standards.
12. Monitor re-hospitalized Genesis patients to ensure earliest possible return into Genesis HealthCare Nursing Center.
13. Identify opportunities for and threats to business and communicate this information to appropriate personnel.
14. Monitor business contacts, referrals, admissions, re-admissions and dispositions and communicate changes in trends or referral patterns to appropriate staff and management.
15. Use Genesis technologies to document activities; submit reports and summaries in compliance with policy.
16. Other related duties and responsibilities.
Milford Center - Genesis HealthCare Milford, MA
ViaSat Marlborough, MA
UMass Memorial Health Care Worcester, MA
US Department of the Army Natick, MA
Lionbridge Technologies Waltham, MA
SMEC Grafton, MA
Rocket Software Waltham, MA
Ready 2 Run Graphics & Signs Worcester, MA
Care New England Providence, RI
TC Controls & Services Worcester, MA
Taco Bell | GF Enterprise LLC Worcester, MA
18 April 2019
OPT Extension is offered to the International students after their 12 months OPT authorization completes. The STEM OPT extension allows OPT students with science, technology, engineering, or math degrees to extend their post-completion OPT work authorization into an additional 24 month OPT STEM exteread more..
25 April 2016
SAP BASIS (Business Application Software Integrated Solution) is a middleware programs set. The responsibilities of SAP BASIS includes printing/spooling configuration and administration, creating and restoring data back-ups, managing the database space allocation, to create role using different methread more..
11 April 2019
If you are an Indian residing in the USA, and your passport has expired, you might be getting panic attacks by now wondering what you will do next? Many of you may think how to renew Indian passport in the USA but some also know that one can renew their Indian password in the USA itself. The Indiread more..
27 April 2016
SAP Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) module ensures maximizing strategic and operational performance by cost-effectively managing regulatory and policy compliance. It creates central nervous system that helps in managing the business more efficiently. It helps in ensuring that the work is doneread more..