Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Our company has always represented both performance and innovation. We have combined the forces of three of the most advanced organizations in the national security sector Integrity Applications Incorporated, Xebec, and DGS. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across space, cyber, defense and intelligence. Our goal is to deliver solutions to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. Of course, the only way that we can tackle those challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our incredible team
Centauri is searching for a Director of Corporate Security to join our corporate staff team. The successful candidate will lead and coordinate the daily management of the companys security procedures and protocols nationwide to include personnel security and physical security. This position is based in Chantilly, VA and reports to the Chief Administrative Office.
The work environment is general office in nature and the successful candidate is expected to perform duties that require the employee to sit, stand, walk and operate standard office equipment. The candidate must have vision, speaking and hearing abilities that would enable them to be successful in the role. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Oversee direct and indirect reports, team performance, budget, schedules, and internal and external customer security relationships;
- Drive successful outcomes across the company for security related programs delivered by personnel security and facility security teams;
- Establish, analyze, develop and execute security programs in coordination with customer security counterparts and company leadership;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing security practices, perform gap analysis and recommend and implement process improvement;
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and standards for the protection and safeguarding of personnel, facilities and operations;
- Lead the companys Security Incident Response Team and provide guidance in the development of Emergency Action Plans, crisis response and other contingencies;
- Support company business development activities as they relate to program security requirements;
- Support the successful integration of partner organization security staff, programs, policies, processes and procedures;
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and applicable changes in security regulations; and,
- Motivate and lead a high-performing and customer-focused team.
- Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of twelve years in a DoD, DoE or other industrial security program and in-depth knowledge of the DoD, DoE or other government security regulatory manual.
- Must have security leadership experience.
- TS/SCI clearance or immediate eligibility required.
- Very strong managerial and leadership skills with demonstrated ability to lead teams across organizational boundaries and geographic locations.
- Strong external security relationships and personal network with the ability to build and maintain internal relationship at all levels and build wide support for ideas and plans.
- Problem-solving skills to synthesize information from diverse sources, come to conclusions, and make decisions that are rational and based on sound evidence.
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable plans.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Very strong attention to detail to analyze business and financial information, when needed, to help drive a shared understanding of a long-term vision that describes how the organization needs to operate now and into the future.
- Ability to think and operate at a strategic level, but execute on a tactical level with the willingness to roll-up sleeves and work with teams in a hands-on capacity as required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
- Willingness to travel for work, when needed (likely 10%).
Centauri is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.