Why Were Rad (about us):
Rad Power Bikes is a leading consumer direct ebike manufacturer specializing in high quality yet affordable electric bikes for weekend warriors, hardcore commuters, and family cyclists.
Madly growing and located in Ballard, we are seeking a full-time Director of Revenue to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment and are looking to support a dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
Our Director of Revenue will be responsible for overseeing four main revenue driving areas of our business: Retail, Customer Experience, Commercial Sales, and our Canadian sales. This role is far-reaching and responsible for continued top-notch customer experience for all pre-sales activities to delight customers and help ensure every stage in their customer journey is encouraging. Youll partner with senior leadership across the organization helping to push Rad Power Bikes forward.
Why Youre Rad (about you):
- 12-18 years of experience managing revenue-driven teams in a high-growth environment
- Proven track record of leading customer facing teams, creating and executing a cohesive program strategy with tangible goals and performance, utilization, and quality metrics
- A background in creating and managing best practices and methodologies for success in delighting customers and overseeing revenue generating teams, throughout the customer lifecycle
- A strong desire to collaborate with product, engineering, sales, and marketing to define key value propositions for our suite of products and services
- Ability to coach, mentor and train customer facing revenue generating teams, ensuring that the highest level of support and customer engagement is provided
- Makes timely and sound decisions based on a combination of analysis, experience and judgment. Consults others, as appropriate. Understands and takes into consideration how decisions impact others
- Provides adequate structure, direction and feedback and creates an environment where staff feel valued, respected and empowered. Shows appreciation for and rewards individual and group excellence. Demonstrates high standards of ethics and fairness
- A scrappy & roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
- Maintains a sense of urgency in accomplishing work; knows how to get things done in an effective and efficient manner with available resources
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
You get bonus points for:
- Experience with ebikes or electric vehicles
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
- Overseen four main revenue-driven departments in our organization: Retail, Customer Experience, Commercial Sales, and our Canadian sales
- Worked cross-functionally and cross-culturally to identify company goals, objectives and benchmarks for customer conversions and advocacy
- Collaborated with product, sales, and marketing to align strategy and execution so that the customer experience is consistent and continuously optimized across all customer-facing activities
- Partnered with the Product team to ensure training of our customer facing teams
- Analyzed existing data to help identify roadblocks, develop a vision and KPIs/metrics/ROI relative to any customer delight investment made in our organization
- Led the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on Customer Success initiatives performance, with a focus on ROI and revenue growth
- Recruited, motivated, and led a team of managers to implement the strategy to the highest quality standards
- Conducted ongoing market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities for growth in departments overseen
- Other duties as assigned & required
Rad Power Bikes is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accomodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 800-939-0310 or [email protected]