Director of Development for Capital Projects
Erickson Living – Catonsville, MD
Erickson Living is currently one of the largest senior housing developers and managers in the United States and ideally positioned for continued growth. We are expanding and developing in all of our 20 communities which will reinforce our position as a national leader in senior housing and health care services. This growth requires a strong development, design and construction team to manage the various projects. We currently have a job opening for Director of Development for Capital Projects to work in our corporate headquarters located in Catonsville, Maryland. This person will be responsible for guiding the communities through the strategic real estate capital planning process and providing guidance through the community life-cycle and renovation projects from design through construction.
Director of Development for Capital Projects Job Responsibilities:
- Partner with the community Executive team, consultants, and Regional teams to assess the current condition of the campus buildings and infrastructure and implementation of operational programs. Establish and periodically update the community Strategic Capital Plan to include necessary life-cycle, renovation and repositioning projects, infrastructure replacements, unit combinations and unit re-occupancy projections establishing a roadmap for future projects.
- Collaborate with the community and corporate teams to establish budgets for projects identified in the Strategic Capital Plan.
- Adhere to budget and conformance to EL Design Guidelines, programs and concepts established in campus master plans. Provide guidance and direction to project managers who assist communities with design services procurement including RFPs and consultant selection.
- Oversee and assist project managers and communities with construction services procurement support including RFPs and contractor selection and project management and administration.
- Review individual project scope to ensure alignment to the Strategic Capital Plan, as well as adherence to budget and conformance to EL design guidelines programs and concepts established in master campus plans.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred. (Engineering, project management or other technical degree preferred).
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in project management or a related field required.
- Senior housing experience preferred.
: Job: Director Development Capital Projects United States-Maryland-Catonsville :Primary Location Corporate :Organization Full-time :Schedule
May 21, 2019, 10:44:52 PM :Job Posting : :