Director of Scientific Affairs
Nutrafol – New York, NY
Nutrafol offers an integrative approach that s firmly rooted in pioneering nutraceutical sciencewith 100% drug-free, highly- concentrated natural products clinically shown to improve hair growth performance. How? By creating personalized systems that multi-target the various hormonal, environmental and hereditary causes that can compromise hair health. Our team of doctors and researchers seek out scientific advancements at the forefront of genetics, biotechnology and anti-aging to create the next generation of hair health innovation. But always with the goal of optimizing the balance between performance and safety with a holistic, whole body approach that focuses on the individual. We re here for you and your hairto help anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow. Nutrafol. Keep growing.
Nutrafol, a growing specialty aesthetic company, is seeking a Director of Scientific Affairs to be based out of their NYC office. Nutrafol markets highly innovative hair loss nutraceutical products to dermatologists, plastic surgeons and medical spas.
The Director of Scientific Affairs develops, leads and participates in the execution of a comprehensive scientific communication and education strategies for our science teams hair loss research. This person will deliver scientific communication tactics in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. The successful execution of these activities will require significant interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Be an integral partner in strategic business decisions by providing scientific expertise
- Inform commercial strategy throughout product lifecycle
- Provide medical, scientific expertise for assigned platforms
SCIENTIFIC COMMUNICATION / INFORMATION
- Develop a robust publication strategy which reflects an understanding of the external environment (i.e. information / knowledge gaps in the literature), timely and appropriate disclosure of Nutrafol research.
- Generate marketing incites that drive scientific strategy
- Provide clinical substantiation and messaging
- Evaluate, translate and fully maximize scientific evidence from diverse sources to support
- Develop, guide and write scientific publications and medical communications
- Coordinate claims dossier for all new product claims
- Develop and provide clinical education programs/platforms in collaboration with KOL s
- Organize scientific symposia at key conferences
- Training of internal teams on in-depth clinical topics related to assigned platform
- Identify the need for evidence generation to support claims
- Participate in clinical trial process, including:
- Trial design & execution
- Protocol development
- Evaluate and disseminate clinical trial
- PhD, PharmD or MD preferred
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in dermatology or medical aesthetics is highly preferred
- Must reside in the New York City area
- Great medical, dental and vision package.
- Competitive Salary.
- 401K with 50% match.
- Flexible PTO.
- Fitness Reimbursement Program.
- Weekly gourmet catered breakfasts.
- Unlimited snacks.
- Monthly massages.
- Quarterly social events.
- Vibrant start-up culture in the heart of Nomad!
- Free Nutrafol Membership and access to in-house Naturopathic Doctors.