Sandata Technologies is looking for a process-oriented Director, Payer Implementations that can assist us with being at the forefront of homecare, driving quality and efficiency, and outcomes across the continuum of care. Sandata is growing fast as we continue to lead and improve the homecare industry.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you ready to lead a cohesive team with decisiveness, confidence, and understanding? Do you value integrity, accountability, and teamwork? Are you client centric and innovative? This position will be part of an amazing development team, that is itself a part of a collaborative and employee focused company.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Reporting to the Senior Director of Payer Program Management, this role is responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and successful completion of specific payer implementations.
- This position will work closely with departments across the organization to coordinate program delivery from beginning to end.
- The successful candidate will ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments, and goals.
- They will have primary responsibility for the relationship with the client until the successful completion of the program.
- Creates and drives execution of a cohesive and comprehensive implementation program plan, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies cross-functional resources as needed, assigns individual responsibilities and coordinates workstream activities.
- Facilitates the definition of program scope, goals, and deliverables as tracked in the Program Manager artifacts (project plan, workstream summaries, etc.).
- Works closely with Product, Technology, Sales and Operations to finalize the details of the program solution and ensure successful outcomes, including financial, operational and customer satisfaction.
- Drives cross functional teams to ensure timely execution of implementation deliverables, and resolution of open issues and action items.
- Develops expertise as the hub of knowledge regarding program deliverables, and business and technical design.
- Monitors and reports on the progress of the program to all stakeholders, and escalates concerns promptly and appropriately.
- Manages all communications with the client.
- Ensures timely sign off on all requirements and deliverables for the program (client facing).
- Minimizes company exposure and risk.
- Ensures program documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Manages the program budget.
- Manages program resource allocation.
- Ensure security of personal health information (PHI) and report any violations or observations to management.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The successful candidate must possess:
- Significant leadership experience in complex deployment of technology solutions.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent deliverables needed to implement under a deadline.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and collaboration skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, with significant attention to detail.
- The ability to effectively communicate including strong written, verbal and presentation skills to a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to explain technical terms in everyday language.
- The ability and willingness to complete several concurrent tasks with attention to time constraints, quality and sufficient detail.
- The ability to influence and lead a variety of different skill levels in accomplishing the programs objectives.
- The ability to delegate, be a team leader and player, demonstrate negotiation skills as well as manage conflict among individuals sharing the same resources.
- Proficiency in project management software (Microsoft Project), issue management systems (Atlassian Jira, or equivalent), collaboration software (Microsoft SharePoint, Atlassian Confluence, or similar), and office document software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, etc.).
The position will require:
- Five to seven years of progressive Program Management and/or client implementation experience, preferably in the Healthcare industry.
- A track record of success in managing enterprise-wide programs with proven leadership, teamwork, and client management experience; candidate must have demonstrated work experience with program management methodology and program management software.
- Bachelor s degree in Information Systems or Healthcare related fields.
- Technology background a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
Candidates for this position must:
- Be a US citizen or be eligible to work in the United States.
Sandata is a leading U.S. provider of workforce and operational management solutions and services that enable government agencies, Managed Care Organizations (MCOs), and home care providers to manage and optimize the delivery of home care services.
Sandata employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account for health and dependent care
- Life insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Aflac STD, LTD, Critical Illness, Hospital, and Accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid lunch break
- Employee discounts and company perks
- Onsite Gym
- Casual work environment
- Frequent employee events and fun social clubs
- Onsite cafeteria with free coffee and tea
Sandata Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet