Eventbrites goal of building the marketplace for live experiences relies on our foundation of world-class talent and unbeatable company culture. Hiring top talent in some of the most competitive markets globally is no easy task, but we have a creative and dedicated team who has helped Eventbrite scale to over 1,000 Britelings in 12 countries over the past 10 years.
We re looking for an experienced, driven, and collaborative People Operations leader to join the Briteling Experience (BX) team. As the Director, People Operations you will build efficient, scalable and compliant programs and processes that delight our employees and support our business. You will work collaboratively with our Legal, Finance, and other key teams to manage the work flows, transactions, reporting, HRIS systems and record keeping aspects of our people function.
- Ensure HR operational excellence with accurate, timely, and robust information, process, and project management practices
- Build and lead a team of generalists and specialists that are knowledgeable, driven, and deliver impeccable customer service
- Partner effectively with our rewards, payroll, finance, and systems teams to ensure our processes meet business needs
- Own HR Compliance Program and be responsible for managing, inventorying, assessing, controlling, and developing compliant policies/procedures to reduce HR compliance risks globally
- Lead internal review and reporting to ensure data accuracy and compliance for HR records
- Manage vendor relationships and SLAs to optimize operational effectiveness and employee experience
- Monitor new laws or regulations related to HR compliance and drive continuous process and program improvement
- Lead ad-hoc People Operations and compliance reporting and projects
THE SKILL SET
- 12+ years experience leading People Operations at a global tech company
- Experience with business process creation and change management at a company with a People-first mentality
- Proficiency with Workday, Google suite applications, service desk
- Optimize our utilization of Workday HCM for maximum efficiency and positive user experience
- High level of ownership, confidentiality, and a penchant for documentation
- Broad knowledge of employment law and immigration
- Strong HR project management experience
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent team leader with collaborative approach
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapid-changing environment by prioritizing situations which require a sense of urgency
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to resolution and influence to achieve results
Eventbrite is the worlds leading event technology platform, powering more than two million live experiences every year. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions - you name it, we power it.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Sign up to keep in touch and well let you know when we have new positions on our team.