We re changing the way enterprises think about Security. Our goal is to be the leading cloud security and analytics platform globally. It s time for smart cloud/web security, we innovate the way security is done, i.e. that we provide a cloud-based service as opposed to traditional on-prem solutions. Our patented Cloud XD technology eliminates blind spots by going deeper than any other security provider to quickly target and control activities across thousands of cloud services and millions of websites. With full control from our cloud, our customers benefit from 360-degree data protection that guards data everywhere and advanced threat protection that stops elusive attacks. At Netskope, we call this smart cloud security.
Netskope is the leader in cloud security. We believe that people and companies should be able to collaborate without limits, working safely across the cloud, web, devices, and locations. Our corporate leadership is clear, open, and honest, leaders share what s happening in the company, and all employees make a big impact. Recognized as a leader in Gartner s Magic Quadrant, on Glassdoor ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/louiscolumbus/2018/02/11/the-best-cloud-computing-companies-to-work-for-in-2018-based-on-glassdoor/#2bd862bb1475 ) and Fortune Magazine as one of the top 100 cloud companies in the world, and as one of the three fastest-growing cybersecurity companies, Netskope is a fast-moving company built to be the strategic enterprise security partner for a long time to come. Netskope is headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Visit us at www.netskope.com ( http://www.netskope.com/ ) and follow us on [email protected]
( https://twitter.com/netskope ) andFacebook ( https://www.facebook.com/netskope/ ).
Netskope Premium Support Plus service is a white glove service offering available to our customers. The elevated service is staffed with seasoned professionals known as Premium Support Engineers (PSE) whom are customer advocates and serve as an extension of the customer Security/IT team. The Premium Support Engineer has extensive knowledge of the Netskope Active Platform and will learn everything and anything about customer s environment. With this in-depth knowledge, the Premium Support Engineer will provide personalized assistance, proactive support and most importantly expedite the resolution process.
As a leader of this team, you will be responsible for the overall strategy from team expansion, revenue and additional service offerings. In addition, the manager coaches to performance, monitors team productivity, defines and optimizes internal processes and identifies opportunities to improve the customer experience. In order to be successful in this role, it will require a passion for customer success, a strong work ethic, good judgment, deep product knowledge and the desire to lead in a highly technical, team environment.
- Manage and Lead a team of Premium Support Engineers
- Participate in Client Meetings, and Customer (External and Internal) Escalations - Manage critical situations (crit-sit), high-impacting escalations including remediation & coms
- Expand revenue, program and services offerings by partnering with Sales and Service Delivery leaders
- Manage PSP renewals, achieve >90%
- Provide team coaching, mentoring and development
- Ensure all client interactions are handled with professionalism and aligned with Netskope Core Values
- Build and maintain productive relationships with delivery cross-functional partners such as Engineering, Product Management, Operations, Professional Services and Customer Success Team.
- 7+ years of experience in a leadership role, driving customer service, support and or and success in a customer-facing organization
- Strong Technical Aptitude & Problem Solving Skills
- Experience supporting SAAS customers
- Experience with Go To Market Strategy on Service and Support offerings
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and public speaking skills
- Bachelor s degree from four-year college or university