When breaking new ground in an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our growing engineering team ensures that Formlabs products are consistent and of the highest quality. Do you want to use your documentation skills to improve internal processes that creates and releases engineering documents ? We want you to join our team as a Document Control Specialist.
- Design and maintain our engineering documentation strategy, templates and file structure.
- Collaborate with the Design Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering teams to process engineering change orders (ECO s) and Bill of Materials (BOM s).
- Maintain PLM systems for accuracy and accessibility of documents.
- 3+ years of recent experience as a document control specialist in an engineering organization that develops and manufactures hardware.
- Experience authoring, editing, and managing change control on engineering drawings (Solidworks preferred), BOM s & technical documentation.
- Experience with a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tool, e.g.Propel, Agile, Arena or Omnify
- Working knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing concepts.
- Associate s or Bachelor s degree in engineering/CAD preferred
- Experience working on electro-mechanical products.
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don t check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.