Don\'t Be Chicken... Come Work for Raising Cane\'s!
Raising Cane\'s – Delaware, OH
Raising Cane s is Coming to Delaware and WE NEED MANAGERS!
The Raising Canes Shift Manager is the equivalent to an Assistant Manager role. The Shift Manager has the primary responsibility for managing shifts; conveying the Canes culture to his/her Crewmembers and Guests; as well as being a creative team player who likes to work hard, having fun, and showing sincere dedication to Raising Canes. He/she will be responsible for upholding Raising Canes standards for the Crewmember and Guests experiences.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND AREAS OF FOCUS :
- Operations Management- Deliver What We Do on each shift you lead; at Raising Canes What we do is serve the Perfect Box, Fast, Friendly, Clean & Have Fun! Lead high energy shifts; leverage company provided tools to run high performing shifts; be a hands on working manager; execute key measures of shifts to include: monitor cleanliness and maintenance of restaurant to assure Raising Canes standards are being meet in these areas; be a Customer advocate communicating needs to Crewmembers to assure Guests satisfaction during shift; responsible for restaurants performance on and off scheduled shifts; ensure all food orders are prepared to Raising Canes standards.
- People Management- Coach and train Crewmembers on proper Raising Canes procedures throughout each shift; screen prospective Crewmembers for applicants that match Raising Canes job qualifications; motivate Crewmembers to maximize their potential on each shift; assure Crewmember and Customer safety throughout shift. Reports all risk management issues to General Manager; support adherence to Raising Canes uniform policy during shift.
- Business Management- Support management on all areas that impact the business to include: labor cost, waste monitoring, sales and costs of goods; monitor management of daily cash procedures; provides accurate inventory data and report all data to General Manager; provides a sense of urgency when handling all Crewmembers and customer situations.
- Project Support- Supports all programs and initiatives during the shift; support management of current Perfect Safety Box which is Raising Canes risk management program; and severe weather practices; ensure are marketing tools are properly implemented; report all new hire paperwork and separations in a timely manner.
The intellectual and physical demands described below are representative of what must be met by Crewmembers to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required, some College preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- On occasion, may be required to lift and carry, push or pull heavy objects up to fifty pounds; kneel, bend or stoop, ascend or descend stairs; reach and grasp objects
- Ability to lead, motivate, and empower the Canes Crewmembers
- Ability to align Crewmembers with Raising Canes culture by balancing hard work and having fun.
- Ability to manage basic tasks and the restaurants Crewmembers
- Takes initiative
- Has excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to recognize problems and problem solve
- Ability to set goals and convert plans into action
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
- Restaurant Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- High Volume Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- ServSafe (Preferred)
- Driver s License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules