Job Id : 641
Jobtitle : Dot Net Application Software Developer
Location : Austin, TX
Company Name : Collabera
Industry : Information Technology
Salary : $50,000 - $80,000 YEAR
Job type : Fulltime
Posted on: 2019-07-01
Required Skills : Other
Benefits : No benefits are available
Job Description Skills Required:
• ASP.NET (Not MVC ASP.NET) and ASP.NET Web Forms Experience, MS SQL, WCF and Web Services (ASMX)
• Domain/ Industry Experience: A huge plus
• Communication Skills: 9
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Application Software Developer will work on designing solution components of medium size and complexity. This includes performing development of minor / major enhancements, support and debugging functions, while maintaining existing applications.
• Participate in all phases of projects from defining technical, operational and user requirements, to planning, quality control and testing
• Create conceptual architecture and develop solution options against the design
• Partner with cross-functional technology teams to integrate solutions
• Coordinate with offshore resources as needed
• Travel as required by business.
• Ability to communicate clearly with non-technical audiences. While passionate about technology, you have a strong business sensibility and ability to connect well with clients. Your technical background likely includes experience:
• Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
• Developing client premise-based and/or web-based software solutions
• With application development, complex code development, application testing and component design.
• 5 years of software design and development experience using ASP.NET (Not MVC ASP.NET) and ASP.NET Web Forms Experience, MS SQL, WCF and Web Services (ASMX) and be proficient in developing large scale web applications using a .Net framework.
• Proficient in WCF, Web Services(ASMX) and SSIS technologies
• Experience working with large teams
• Proficient ability to communicate complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Solid written and spoken English skills.
• Self-Motivated and responsible
Quality Control, .NET, Architecture, ASP, WCF, ASP.NET, SQL
DISH Englewood, CO
Job Description: Seeking a Junior Software Developer who will develop automated test scripts to ...
Simplion Technologies Inc Pleasanton, CA
Job Description: Core expertise lies in managing and leading high-performing global software ...
Simplion Technologies Inc Santa Clara, CA
Job Description: Required Expertise: Strong understanding of computer science ...
Iconvergence Solutions Kirkland, WA
Responsibilities: Define and develop the technical specifications, functional requirements, ...
Iconvergence Solutions Bellevue, WA
Job Description : Required Skills: SDETs (Java/Selenium) CI/CD Financial domain ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.