Driver Class A CDL Regional Midwest Home Most Weekends
ATS – Waverly, IA
Class A CDL Drivers: Company Driver Midwest Regional
With our new industry leading Upside Pay program
Company Midwest Regional drivers have improved their pay to 65 per mile on AVERAGE!
65 per mile
Every Load. Every Time.
Earn CPM or 23% of operating revenue - whatever PAYS YOU MORE!
Enjoy newer equipment, strong consistent miles and the RESPECT you deserve.
Drivers run the majority of lanes through Chicago, Indianapolis, Detroit and Columbus.
Top-level benefits and bonuses
- $1500 SIGN ON BONUS
- HOME WEEKLY!
- Per diem at no cost to Driver - Optional
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401k/Profit Sharing Plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Stop and drop pay
- Loading/Unloading Pay
- Layover and Breakdown Pay
- 100 percent Electronic Logging Devices (ELD) since 2009
- 100 percent Auxiliary Power Units (APU) and inverters
- Flights/car rentals, lodging for driver and companion and all meals for orientation paid
- Minimum of eight months recent verifiable OTR experience in the last 24 months OR 12 months verifiable OTR experience in the last 36 months
- Class A CDL
- Meets DOT requirements
- Two or less moving violations in the past three years
- Two or fewer preventable accidents in the past three years