PlanITROI is proud to announce that we are certified as a Great to Place Work in the US. We are a People First company focused on learning, development, growth and fun. Our vision of changing lives with affordable technology is a result of partnering with Industry, Education and Government to uncover and recover the highest possible value for their retired and returned technology assets. As a result of our supply teams efforts to bring in previously owned IT assets, we are able to then find them their next home as a Refurbished and Recertified asset to the next user. Our customers for these assets can buy them through our major retailer relationships like BestBuy, Amazon, Walmart, Groupon, eBay, etc.
Visit our websites for more information: PlanITROI and Tech Trade Up
Why Work at PlanITROI? Enjoy coming to Work! We love what we do and so should you.
PlanITROI embodies a progressive culture that is rooted in the commitment to innovate and change the world, and driven by a team who is willing to go above and beyond for our clients and customers.
We operate within a fast-paced environment that not only challenges our team members, but encourages everyone to use their creativity and individual voices to inspire new ideas, take risks, and to contribute to improvements throughout all levels of the organization. When youre a part of our team, you are given the opportunity to expand your responsibilities and drive superior and sustainable business results. With our cultures focus on personal growth, each day you will be working towards your professional development.
The primary responsibility of the E-Commerce Digital Marketing Coordinator is to oversee online marketing strategies and execution to ensure the health and ongoing success of multiple B2C/e-commerce and B2B sites.
Keys to success as the E-Commerce Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- At least 1+ years experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Experience using BigCommerce or other e-commerce content management platforms
- Experience designing and implementing email campaigns using Constant Contact or similar platform
- Experience designing digital and traditional marketing collateral
- Experience designing, deploying, scheduling and oversight of social media campaigns
- Experience developing and supporting outbound marketing for B2C and B2B practices
- Experience with Amazon, eBay and other marketplace channel campaigns
- Experience updating sites with appealing imagery and product descriptions
- Ability to create consistent branding across all digital assets
- Ability to capture the user experience to improve promotions, site layout, and conversion rates
- Experience tracking keywords and buyer behaviors, and optimizing landing pages and content accordingly
- Experience researching, developing and deploying SEO strategies aimed at driving increases in qualified traffic to websites
- Experience collecting and compiling data for all online traffic and sales, generating reports and analyzing findings
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Education: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
PlanITROI Core Values:
- Driven & Confident
- Think Win/Win Always
- Own IT/Solve IT
- Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
- Innovate & Change the World
- Proud to be Part of the PlanITROI Family
PlanITROI Offers: Attractive benefits including paid vacation time, 401K Plan, Employee Purchase Program, Company Monthly Bonus Program, company social events, Life insurance, and Medical, Dental & Vision insurance plans for employees and their families.
PlanITROI is headquartered in Denville, Morris County, NJ. Our offices are located just off Rt. 80, less than 10 minutes from Routes 287 and 202 and 5 minutes from the Rockaway Mall.