eLearning Project Manager
CoreAxis Consulting – Satellite Beach, FL
The eLearning Project Manager is a high impact project management position that will provide support for learning initiatives by bringing key skills in content development, learning management, and experience creating and leading multiple phases of project life-cycles.
CoreAxis is a virtual company and compensation is flexible for the right candidate.
- Manage projects with multiple audiences that utilize complex and sophisticated billing products.
- Create and adopt a scalable training model to reduce tribal knowledge and unstructured knowledge transfer.
- Work with clients to determine a blended learning approach and prioritize the work effort.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to build effective learning programs.
- Program manage multiple complex learning projects simultaneously.
- Monitor activity, progress, and time-related to project development using a project planning tool.
- Work with the project team to solicit feedback and ensure programs are relevant and on target.
- Design and develop dynamic instructional interactions and simulations to create interactive, engaging course content, simulations for software, tools, etc.
- Develop an effective document management process for organizing and retraining e-learning project related source files; scheduling periodic courses reviews for any updates needed; scheduling the expiration of training courses, if appropriate; tracking documentation and version control of all revisions and updates, etc.
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of all training conducted; revise courses as needed.
- Perform quality assurance checks on training courses that have been developed.
- Support and maintain the global knowledge base and repository for best practice documents, key tools, and templates.
- Translate needs analysis and functional specifications into detailed course designs.
- Work with subject matter experts to design and develop audience-appropriate, clear, and concise training content.
- Assist with quarterly operational reviews, preparation, and analysis.
- Work with LMS vendor, IT or software vendor to resolve any technical issues with the web-based training course or its performance within the LMS.
- Provide project status reports to training department management and stakeholders.
- Onboard new hires to their role and ensure timely readiness
- Bachelors Degree preferred (in a technical area: computer science, engineering, education, instructional design, information systems, technology).
- Project management skills, including scope definition, risk assessment, estimating, and reporting; ability to prioritize and complete tasks; strong time management skills.
- 5+ years related experience.
- Experience administering, creating and hosting e-learning programs and knowledge of content development and testing/survey tools such as Articulate, Camtasia, LMS management, Lectora, Captivate, GoAnimate.
- Ability to apply structured problem solving (taking a large, complex problem and breaking it down into components, involve others as needed, drive resolution).
- Ability to set the vision and drive tactical execution; willing to roll-up the sleeves to complete projects in an environment with competing deadlines.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment; ability to be flexible and resilient.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize effectively.
- High aptitude for managing and solving tactical issues.
- Impact, influence and successful stakeholder engagement experience across multiple sites and levels of leadership from new manager to senior leaders.
- Knowledge of instructional design and adult learning principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of course development processes.
- Knowledge of mobile learning best practices.
- Polished communication skills, active listener, and ability to synthesize high-level information.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to create viable solutions, innovation, and ability to execute flawlessly.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; advanced PowerPoint user (visuals, graphics), Advanced Excel, familiar with macros.
- Willingness and ability to accommodate different time zones.
- Willingness to work from time to time over extended hours to achieve goals set by immediate manager.
- Team skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within the organization, internally and externally.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Instructional Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 4 years (Preferred)