Job ID : 27768
Location : Hauppauge, NY
Company Name : OPTnation
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Engineering
Salary : $70,000 - $80,000 per year
No. of Positions : 2-4
Required Skills : Dxdesigner ,EE With Digital And Analog/PS, DOORS,Test And Debug Hardware, MKS And ENOVIA Tools.
Benefits : Medical Insurance,Life Insurance
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
• 1-2 years of relevant design experience
• Able to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task on several projects at once
• Excellent communication skills are essential .
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Vizio • EE with Digital and Analog/PS experience • Familiar with Dx Designer for schematic capture
• Familiar with DOORS for requirement, test plan, test result traceability work
• Comfortable in a LAB environment and the use of Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Function Generators, DMM, etc • Ability to develop test plans/procedures
• Develop Debugger Test Scripts to use in the formal uP based HW
• Ability to test and debug hardware (Digital, Analog, PS, etc).
Good to Have:
• Experience in aerospace standards, DO-254, ARP-4754, IS-25.981 a plus
• Experience with MKS and ENOVIA tools.
• Mininum 5-15 yrs.
Journey Group Sioux Falls, SD
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Assist the Project Manager with project procurement, ...
CSL SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS Burlington, VT
Ideal Experience/Skills: Knowledgeable in SQL, preferably Microsoft Transact-SQL Server 2012....
Revature Chattanooga, TN
Job Requirements: College degree (Associates or Bachelors) Must be authorized to work in the...
360 View Nashville, TN
Job Description: Looking for talented graduates who are hungry to be challenged and grow their...
Elliott Bay Design Group Entry, WV
Responsibilities & Duties: Work will primarily be in an office environment (5 days per ...
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.