Job Number: R0060216
Emergency Management Exercise Analyst
Apply expertise in emergency management, contingency planning, and continuity of operation engagements. Analyze emergency management stakeholder requirements and support to lead the design, development, conduct, and evaluation of exercises. Coordinate and maintain the relationship between the contractor s staff and stakeholders to optimize performance and cross-functional expertise, support performance, measurement, and reporting, and minimize cost expenditures. Maintain responsibility for ensuring the quality of deliverables and products, support the program manager with ongoing projects and new projects, and formulate and implement effective and timely remedial actions. Apply comprehension of applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and guidelines issued by the DHS, FEMA, EPA, and OSHA and directives related to emergency preparedness, infrastructure protection, and physical security at a level sufficient to test and validate emergency preparedness policies, programs, and procedures. Provide work leadership to junior employees, as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- 2 years of experience in an emergency management field
- Experience with leading group tasks and small teams
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including guidelines for homeland security or emergency management
- Ability to work in a team environment, conduct research and analysis, and develop high quality written reports and briefings
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Were an EOE that empowers our peopleno matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristicto fearlessly drive change.