Our software developers, engineers, and architects get to build cool software systems. Were combining technology, industry expertise, and entrepreneurial experience to massively disrupt our clients core businesses, in order to propel them into the future and create better products and experiences for everyone.Were doing this by leveraging the power of new patterns and architectures (Serverless, Microservices, Event Sourcing, etc) and technologies (Kafka, Elixir, TensorFlow, Node.js, Docker, Go) to build cloud-native style solutions for the enterprise. Most of our work fits what we call Digital Decoupling, where we design and build a state of the art system to wrap legacy, isolate legacy components, build new functionality, and slowly and methodically hollow out the existing core. Our team is deeply hands on, highly technical lead-from-the-front technology thought leaders. We are solving some of the hardest problems in enterprise technology and transforming and disrupting established industries.
- Minimum 5 years of experience building interesting and innovative applications, or equivalent open source contribution (several projects as ongoing contributor).
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing and building software systems. i.e planning out infrastructure, cloud platform components, network details etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading a product team with several agile teams working toward a common goal. Experience designing and leading engineering systems and DevOps, i.e managing the process of building software.
- Working knowledge of git
- Deep knowledge of one or more industry areas (e.g. Hospitality, Banking, Insurance, Film)
Preferred Qualifications:We are building a team with a very diverse set of skills and backgrounds.
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture
- Experience with the Serverless framework and serverless architecture.
- Experience with microservices architectures and constituent technologies (hapijs, gokit, Spring Cloud)
- Experience with containerization and container platforms. (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker EE, Mesosphere)
- Experience with Event Driven Architectures and constituent technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis) and patterns (Event Sourcing, etc)
- Functional programming experience, specifically with Actor systems (Erlang, Elixir, Akka)
- Experience with embedded devices and development (mostly C, but also some Rust, etc)
- Experience with high performance networking (Quic, network layer optimization) or realtime transaction protocols/methods (HTTP2, Server Sent Events, MQTT, WebSockets)
- Experience with distributed transactional data stores (CockroachDB, Spanner, ScyllaDB, etc)
- Experience explaining complex concepts (i.e. event sourcing, or the reactor pattern), to an executive audience.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States with Accenture. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females / Minorities / Veterans / Individuals with Diaabilities. Equal Employment OpportunityAll employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, mational origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.