Energy Consultant [Entry Level]
Sector 7 Energy – Houston, TX
As a B2B (business-to-business) outside sales position, building long-term relationships with our clients as a trusted adviser on electricity is significant.
- Sales Growth: Retain and grow your client base by effectively managing their accounts and ensuring that all clients receive an outstanding experience.
- Prospecting: Cultivate current and prospective client relationships and identify opportunities to expand these relationships by responding to client needs within your territory and network.
- Analysis: Analyze a clients electricity usage by collecting their electricity information in order to make recommendations to further optimize their energy usage.
***No prior experience needed. Our in-depth training and ongoing mentorship will provide you with all the skills youll need to become a successful Energy Consultant. At Sector 7 Energy, we only promote within.***
The sky s the limit. Where do you plan on going?
- Full-time: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM
- All holidays off
- High-end, uncapped commission + incentives and bonuses
- 1099 position, Independent Contractor
- The average earnings for a new Energy Consultant is $62,000 their first year.
- Strong passion for genuinely helping others
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Outgoing Personality
- Positive Team Player
- Self-driven, eager and hungry
- Desire to learn and master new skills
- Enjoys getting out of comfort zone (Pro-tip: Check out our YouTube videos)
- Reliable transportation
Check out our website and social media to further learn more about us!
- Official Website: http://www.sector7energy.com
- YouTube: https://bit.ly/2xUPMZ8
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sector7energy