We re the leader in workload automation for hybrid cloud and transforming the way IT operates. We want the brightest and most driven individuals who are looking to steer the future of technology. If you thrive in a team-based environment where intellectual curiosity and willingness to go the extra mile without giving up are in your DNA, we want to hear from you!
As one of our Engagement Managers (EM), you will build post-sales relationships with the largest and most complex Turbonomic customers. You will be an EM to ensure successful implementations and to ensure that the customers serve as a positive reference and continue their operationalization and adoption of Turbonomic solutions, while driving realization and return on investment.
Additionally, you will become the customer s single point of contact into all things Turbonomic. As such, your technical abilities are necessary to identify solutions, troubleshooting issues, and answering technical questions as they arise.
Come support the only Hybrid Cloud Management platform and help make customers successful!
What you ll do:
- Serve as the central point of contact for our clients to manage the associated contracted services to be delivered for the duration of the engagements assigned.
- Become the primary point of communication responsible for all aspects of planning, scheduling and management of deliverables across multiple, complex engagements.
- Collaborate with internal engineering and product management teams to develop innovative solutions to customer requirements.
- Demonstrate clear understanding of industry trends, common challenges, best practices, customer s business, competitors, market positioning and adoption of best practices.
- Establish and accomplish account governance, set delivery metrics and create customer excellence in existing accounts.
- Use existing relationships to retain and grow company revenue through positive representation of Turbonomic solutions in routine conversations with clients.
- Ensure overall quality of the interaction with each customer, coordination of all aspects of delivery, and overall adoption of Turbonomic solutions across the customer landscape.
What you ll bring:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to plan, prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple client engagement projects of varying degrees of complexity.
- Meet client expectations while following defined corporate policies, practices, and processes.
- Implement project/program management practices (change requests, issue management, risk management, decision tracking and cost tracking).
- 5 years minimum experience as an Account Executive, Sr. Program Manager, Professional Services consultant or Sales Engineer.
- Bachelor s Degree in Math, CS, Economics, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of hardware and software architecture, and infrastructure design and development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 25%-50% of the time.
- Software Development experience a plus.
Turbonomic helps thousands of enterprise organizations activate their hybrid cloud journey by using our patented platform to continuously assure that application workloads get precisely the right resources needed to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance.
Turbonomic is the leader in Workload Automation for Hybrid Cloud. Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company ( https://www.inc.com/profile/turbonomic ) and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company ( https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexkonrad/2018/09/13/cloud-100-top-companies-2018/#23f9cfcf4d26 ) both for the third time. We also made the Inc. Best Workplaces 2018 ( https://www.bizjournals.com/boston/businesswire/press releases/Massachusetts/2018/05/23/20180523005707 ) list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft ( https://resources.turbonomic.com/microsoft-and-turbonomic/turbonomic-at-microsoft-insight-corenote-with-gavriella ), AWS ( https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/say-hello-to-48-new-aws-competency-partners-added-in-july/ ), Cisco ( https://resources.turbonomic.com/cisco/cisco-turbo-partner-business ) and DXC ( https://resources.turbonomic.com/dxc-turbonomic-partnership/turbonomic-amp-dxc-automation-is-the-answer ) to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. We re headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts ( https://www.americaninno.com/boston/boston-startup/office-envy-inside-turbonomics-corporate-hq-and-its-snack-cave/ ) and we have offices in New York City ( https://venturefizz.com/stories/nyc/turbonomic-office-tour-new-york-city ), White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture ( https://vmturbo.wistia.com/medias/uipjvoihab ) creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often and are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something you d like to be part of, we d love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site ( https://turbonomic.com/company/careers/ ), our careers blog ( https://turbonomic.com/blog/on-careers/ ), or our employee podcast ( https://soundcloud.com/turbonomic/tracks ).
Benefits and Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, we ve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn and grow your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.