Entry Level Data Analyst
IQlogg, Inc – Fairfax, VA
This position requires strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills with a keen attention to detail. Additionally, the problems and tool-set are quite varied, and the candidate should take the initiative to attack new challenges and learn new skills. This person must be well organized and flexible.
- Work with client case teams to identify their needs and jointly develop solutions through leveraging all available analytic and visualization options
- Conduct regular consultations with clients
- Provides regular status updates regarding assigned tasks
- Ensures successful completion of work, timeliness of deliverable, and quality control
- Build experience in all available analysis and visualization software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent; 0-2 years of experience using analytics tools, methods, and visualization software
- Significant experience in one or more of the following tools is required:
- Tableau Software
- Database (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Programming and/or scripting (Python, R, Java)
- Understanding of database, ETL, and analytics tools and concepts
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize work effectively, as well as to function as an effective team member in a local and virtual team development environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an unsurpassed attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills
- SQL experience is plus.
IQlogg is an Equal opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract