Job ID : 33390
Location : New York, NY
Company Name : Perfict Global, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
Industry : Computer/Software
Salary : $65000 - $75000 per year
No. of Positions : 10+
Required Skills : Business analysis, Devops, QA, JAVA.
Benefits : Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Perfict Global Inc is a leading consulting company focused on providing innovative and successful business workforce solutions. Providing specialized staffing and recruitment solutions to our direct clients, we have quickly become the technology specialist staffing partner of choice across the US. Perfict is an EEO and E-Verify company.
· Entry level/Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, MIS, Engineering or any IT related background (STEM Program)
· Must be willing to relocate National wide.
· Strong communication/presentation skills
· Willingness to learn new skills in software testing, Devops or business analysis.
· Design, code, test, deploy and maintain testing automation solutions that provide automated test coverage of business functionality for the team
· Create test plans, test cases and coordinate release management activities.
· Triaging and tracking production defects
· Recommend improvements to existing QA processes, evaluate new tools, stay informed of industry QA trends
· Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases that follow best practices and techniques
· Recreate production issues to help determine the issue and verify any fixes
· Estimate, prioritize, plan & coordinate quality testing activities
Why join Perfict?
· E-Verified company
· 100% free training and placement guarantee with support from real time experienced trainers.
· Aggressive Marketing and sales team for quick placements with our direct clients and prime vendors.
· Health, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance
· 401K Plan
· Relocation assistance.
· On the job support
· Bi-weekly payroll
Soro Technologies College Park, GA
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience. 2-3 years Java application design, development and testing experience. 2-3 y
wipros Charlotte, NC
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Working with a team in system analysis and design. Develop web-based applications using Java/JEE technologies by utilizing best
MSIT Dallas, TX
Responsibilities : Responsibilities: Increase data availability, standardization, and automation processes. Problem solve and investigate issues. &
Apollose Alpharetta, GA
Responsibilities : Requirements: Customer focused. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experienced with Microsoft Office products with an emphas
Atechstar New York, NY
Responsibilities : Qualifications: Demonstrated experience designing and building dashboards and reports in data visualization tools using Power BI. Proficient in MS Exce
We’re an equal opportunity provider.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
OPTnation.com is not a Consulting Company/Training Company/H1B Sponsor.